We are looking to recruit 2 Admin Assistants to work across our schools
2x Administrative Assistants
1 Full time admin assistant
(5 days a week 32 hours)
1 part time admin assistant
(2 days a week likely to be Monday and Tuesday – 13 hours)
Pay Grade: Scale Point 4-6 (18795-19171 FTE p.a. pro rata)
We are looking for two enthusiastic and committed Administrative Assistant to join our Office Team.
St. Saviour’s Junior Church School is looking to recruit two Admin Assistants who:
- Has a friendly and approachable manner and enjoys dealing with people
- Is an effective communicator who is happy to liaise with people at all levels
- Is highly organised and works efficiently
- Thrives in a busy environment and works well alone and as part of a team
- Has experience of working in an office environment and can deal with changing priorities
- Enjoys being a team player
- Has a great sense of humour!
We are looking to recruit two TAs at the Junior School.
For information on how to apply, please click on the web link below:
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 8th July 2020. We look forward to hearing from you.
Join our team...
Caretaker – St Saviour’s Infant
Hours: 15 Hrs per week.
Pay Grade: £19171 p.a. pro rata
Thank you for your interest in working at St. Saviour’s Infant Church School. We are looking for an efficient, flexible and personable Caretaker to join our team.
St. Saviour’s Infant Church School is looking to recruit a Caretaker who will:
- Ensure the school buildings and furnishings are safe, secure and maintained to the required standard
- Have knowledge of working with Health & Safety legislation.
- Liaise with external contractors.
- Identify and respond to maintenance problems during and out of school hours.
- Work effectively with colleagues in school.
- Be dedicated to contributing to the wider life of the school
- Be committed to supporting and embracing the Christian ethos of the school