Daily 'Home Learning Menu'
Daily menus of home learning activities will be uploaded here
week 8 home learning
Welcome Year 2 to term 6!
This term's topic is: Tales and tails.
Some ideas for play and connecting during the summer holidays
Year 2- Week beginning 13th July
- Weekly planner 13th July - 17th July.pdf
- Animal Moves PE.pdf
- Lesson Presentation Marvellous Maasai.pdf
- African Art Craft Instructions - BW.pdf
- Lesson 3 - Find durations of time.pdf
- Lesson 3 Answers - Find durations of time.pdf
- Lesson 4 - Compare durations of time.pdf
- Lesson 4 Answers - Compare durations of time.pdf
Year 2 - Weekly planner Week beginning 6th July
- Weekly planner 6th July - 10th July.pdf
- Ploffskin Pluffskin Pelican Jee!.pdf
- Busy Bugs by James Carter.pdf
Year 2 - Weekly planner 29th June - 3rd July
- Year 2_Weekly learning Menu 29th June-3rdJuly.pdf
Year 2: Weekly planner for 22-26 June 2020
- Year 2_Weekly learning Menu 22-26 June.pdf
Parent's guide to Black Lives Matter: useful if you need/want to read about this topic before or even after discussing Tuesday's lesson with your child
Week beginning 15th June 2020
"Call and response" in the Maasai Mara, Kenya
"Call and response" by children in the Sikirar village in the Narok district of the Maasai Mara region of Kenya. Me to We trip, January 2012.
Che Che Kule (Kye Kye Kule) | Children's Songs | Sing With Sandra
This traditional children's song from Ghana has experienced great popularity around the world. It's sung by the leader setting the call and the others respon...
English: Description of Oni
The oni are green. They are enormous. The oni wear green grass skirts. They have sharp pointy teeth. The oni have big chests and are very strong.
Talk to your talk partner about how you could make this more interesting using some of the sentence openers in your word mat.
RE: Raven by Gerald McDermott: Creation story about the Sun
This is the story of Raven, a trickster figure from the stories of the People of the Pacific Northwest.
Picture of Funny Little Woman
Amazing Grace by Mary Hoffman
Mr and Mrs Storytime read the amazing short story about a girl that realises she can become anything she wants to.
How to make Kente cloth
The Dream of Creation - How the World, Sun and Space were Made
This is the first in a series of Cloudskipper Dreaming stories, inspired by the Aboriginal Australian dreamtime myths...
Cheetah | Amazing Animals
A cheetah's spine allows it to stretch out and cover about 30 feet in one stride! Learn more amazing facts about the cheetah in this video from National Geog...
PE choice 1: Basketball Drills At Home.
Art: African Patterns Information
Pictures of African animals
- Friday 22nd May Menu
- English 22/05/20: Spring Comprehension
- Maths 22/05/20: Maths Revision Sheets
- Science 22/05/20: Walking Rainbow Experiment
- Thursday 21st May Menu
- Maths 21/05/20: 5 Times Tables
- Maths 21/05/20: 5 Times Tables (Answers)
- Wednesday 20th May Menu
- Maths 20/05/20: The 2 Times Tables
- Maths 20/05/20: The 2 Times Tables (Answers)
- PE 20/05/20: Yoga Information Cards
- Tuesday 19th May Menu
- Maths 19/05/20: Using Arrays
- Maths 19/05/20: Using Arrays (Answers)
- Monday 18th May Menu
- Maths 18/05/20: Multiplication sentences
- Maths 18/05/20: Multiplication sentences (Answers)
Can we break a world record today?
- Friday 15th May Menu
- English 15/05/20: A Tale of Two Feathers Comprehension
- Maths 15/05/20: Number Puzzles
- Art 15/05/20: Andy Goldsworthy
- Thursday 14th May Menu
- Maths 14/05/20: Number bonds to 100
- Maths 14/05/20: Number bonds to 100 (Answers)
- PSHE 14/05/20: 10 Fascinating Facts About Me
- Wednesday 13th May Menu
- Maths 13/05/20: Subtracting 2 digit numbers
- Maths 13/05/20: Subtracting 2 digit numbers (Answers)
- Tuesday 12th May Menu
- Maths 12/05/20: Adding 2 digit numbers
- Maths 12/05/20: Adding 2 digit numbers (Answers)
- Science 12/05/20: Plant pot instructions
- Monday 11th May Menu
- Maths 11/05/20: Adding and Subtracting tens
- Friday 1st May Menu
- English 01/05/20: Amazing Antartica Comprehension
- Thursday 30th April Menu
- Topic 30/04/20: King Arthur the Story
- Wednesday 29th April Menu
- Topic 29/04/20: Knights Armour PowerPoint
- Topic 29/04/20: Label Armour Sheet
- Tuesday 28th April Menu
- Topic 28/04/20: Coat of Arms PowerPoint
- Topic 28/04/20: Coat of Arms Templates
- Monday 27th April Menu
- Friday 24th April Menu
- English 24/04/20: Ronald the Rhino comprehension
- Maths 24/04/20: Maths Survival Year 2 PowerPoint
- Maths 24/04/20: Maths Survival Year 2 PowerPoint (PDF)
- Maths 24/04/20: Maths Survival Year 2 Worksheet
- Thursday 23rd April Menu
- Topic 23/04/20: Motte and Bailey Castles
- Wednesday 22nd April Menu
- D&T 22/04/20: How to make a Castle
- Tuesday 21st April Menu
- Maths 21/04/20: Column Addition with carrying
- English 21/04/20: Recount Plan (Optional)
- Monday 20th April Menu
- Topic 20/04/20: Parts of a Castle
- Maths 20/04/20: Column Addition